Friday, February 5, 2010

Statement of opinion

The biggest joke I've ever heard in my life. Concerning the recent movie Legion (2010), that is. The movie started off by flashing Psalm 34:11, "Come, my children, and listen to me, and I will teach you to fear the Lord."

Obviously, whoever who's the director, never did finish reading the bible. Particularly, he did not come across these two verses; if he did, well, I can safely conclude of him being plain dense:

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away. Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

~Romans 8:38-39

It is infinitely possible for me to further share my opinions on this movie, yet this is all that is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment